Violin maker/repair person.
Outside Sales Representative
In-house Sales Representative
We need a dedicated sales representative to work in our office full or part time. Passion for string instruments is definitely the most important requirement, and if you play, it would be great! You will retain relationships with many of our dealers coast to coast, take orders and suggestive-sell mostly by phone, build new relationships, and educate the shops about the value of the products and instruments we carry. Sales experience a big plus.
• Call on our dealers as well as cold-call new accounts throughout the day
• Create a monthly mass email communication to inform our clients of specials, etc..
• Generate a regular call report through our CRM to monitor your progress and follow trends.
• Reach out to new dealers and other opportunities to create more sales
• If within your experience, maintain the JR website and price list
• Follow orders from sales pitch to completion.
Requirements and Other Qualifications
EDUCATION, TRAINING and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s or equivalent required. Sales experience a plus. Experience with violin-family instruments, especially playing, is greatly preferred. Some computer skills necessary. A customer responds to how something is said as well as what is said, so good language skills are essential.